You're interested, lets see how we can help

You can work for PE Sport Specialists as a casual employee or subcontractor.  If you don't have an ABN and are not carrying on a business, you can submit a statement by supplier to us if you earn income from sports coaching or umpiring that is done if in pursuit of your hobby.  If you do have an ABN and you are umpiring or coaching as a business please submit an invoice to us and quote your ABN.

We have several roles available and cover metropolitan and regional areas.