Confirm or submit your timesheet and get paid!

PE Sport Specialists uses an automated allocation and payment system.  To be paid, all staff must be registered with PE Sport Specialists by completing the online registration form.

For Umpires & Match Officials engaged on the basis of expenses being paid to cover the cost of your hobby

If you are an umpire or match official engaged as a hobbyist (conducting your recreational pursuit), you must register and have given us a Statement by a Supplier.  Please sign in and confirm your placements online.  You can only use this system if your placements were set using the system i.e you logged-in, expressed interest in the event (by clicking apply) and you were accepted for the position/event by PE Sport Specialists

If you have umpired through a referral e.g by Adrian, Tom, or Sam or you are not yet registered on the system you must submit a manual timesheet and then register as moving forwards we expect you to be allocating yourselves to events published in the system.

Only Umpires, Referees, Match Officials, and in some cases Coaches (ad hoc coaching) may claim expenses as a private recreational pursuit.  All other roles so full time coaching, SportsGuard First Aid, Pool Lifeguard must be paid either via an ABN or TFN.

For Umpires, Match Officials, Coaches or SportsGuard First Aiders carrying on a business

If you are registered with us as a supplier subcontractor ie you invoice us, you must send your invoices with your ABN, legal name, and address clearly legible to If you are registered for GST, the umpiring and coaching rates paid include the GST component so please don’t send the invoices in with 10% on top as it will delay processing. You must also complete a manual timesheet and enter your ABN into the ABN field.  Do NOT fill in the Statement by a Supplier field.

For staff engaged as a casual employee that are seeking an income i.e have submitted an ATO Tax File Number Declaration and have been on-boarded to the payroll

Sports Coaches using their skills to earn an income, SportsGuard First Aider's, and Pool Lifeguards should all be enrolled on payroll if you are not carrying on a business.  You should have given us a tax file number declaration before being paid (as a casual employee).  You must submit a manual timesheet.  Do NOT fill in the Statement by a Supplier field.

If you are carrying on a business, then please submit a manual timesheet, enter in your ABN and email your invoice across to


YOU MUST CLAIM OR INVOICE YOUR EXPENSES WITHIN 14 DAYS.  Thank you & please select an option below


Login & ConfirmManual TimeSheet